On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 01:09:46AM -0500, Dan Brosemer wrote:
> Here's the thread to date:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=104586287823510&w=2
helo;
    I am seeing problems with mod_perl in OpenBSD 3.2
chroot env. This has me twiddling my thumbs after tailing my
error_log:) Anyways it is obviously something to do with
the chroot. If I start apache with httpd -u (non-chrooted dso)
Then everything works fine. To test I try a simple mod_perl
module, as well as try the env cgi tests in /cgi-bin .
Then when I chroot the mod_perl simple test works however
any /cgi-bin .pl or .cgi do not work. The chroot / is /var/www
whereas the /cgi-bin is /var/www/cgi-bin
Did you find something occuring like that as well?
Maybe it something obvious that I staring @ but I don't see
it and would appreciate a clue stick. (If one is handy.) ;-)

Best Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#