Title: RE: [mp2.0] W2000, Apache 2.0.45, mod_perl-2 1.99_09-dev crashes

Sebastian,

Well, the problem does not occur at installation time, that was
without problem. It happens when Apache wants to load mod_perl.so,
then it dies with error "The specified procedure could not be found."
Note, it talks about 'prodedure', not 'module'.  To me this
means that the loading of the module failed because the
dynamic linker [the unix name, dont know the windows term...]
cannot resolve a symbol in mod_perl.so or one of the referenced
libraries. Unfortunately, windows does not tell me the name of
the problematic symbol so I have no idea where to look!

> mod_perl-2 is installed over ActivePerl 5.8's PPM shell.
>
> No problems anywhere. Just now with 2.0.45. :-)
>
> >We can get in touch off-list and exchange more details....
>
> Sure... maybe this annoys the other list-readers...
> but maybe it's also helpful for others!

I was thinking about boring details like versions of DLL's in
\winnt\system32 and places like that....  If we can solve this
without resorting to that comparation, even better.

--
Thanks,
        Matthijs Melchior.

[can't access this mailbox during the weekend...]