Hi There,

On 16 Jun 2003, Clinton Gormley wrote:

> But this is happening right at startup... before any bloating.

Maybe there are lots of variables in your code that are different for
each different process.  Do you use the process ID for example?

I wouldn't get too excited about it until you see how your servers
behave in actual use.  I shouldn't be a bit surprised if you find that
suddenly there are lots of things that seem to be more important...

73,
Ged.