On Wednesday 18 June 2003 11:30, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> On my main dev box, ab gives an average of 8.8secs for the mod_perl run,
> and 7.2secs for the FastCGI run. The internal timer and printed output
> reflects these results too.

Oops! The internal timer wasn't accurate: Swap lines 35 & 36 of Thrash.pm, so
the timer happens AFTER the hash is reset:

   %Hash = ();  # Clear Hash now we're done.
   $out.=sprintf('<B>Run Time:
%.3f</B>',($UseTimeHiRes?Time::HiRes::time():time())-$TIME_start);

: Web Technical Administrator     -          [EMAIL PROTECTED] :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |