Hi Perrin,

> I don't see anything wrong with that chunk of code.  If you restart
the
> server, does it pick up the change?

Yes.

> Is there anything unusual about the
> way you call this sub (AUTOLOAD, function ref, etc.)?

Not at all. It is imported with

use Hybride::Projects qw(getImage <other imports>);

and the file in which the sub is located is called Projects.pm, in a
directory Hybride, whose parent directory (D:/htdocs) is added to my
@INC by using 'use libs qw(D:/htdocs)' in my startup.pl file AND
'PerlSwitches -ID:/htdocs' in my httpd.conf (I just wanted to make
sure... :-). I can see with perl-status that my @INC is correctly set to
pick up the module, and that the module itself is listed in %INC with
its absolute path on my filesystem, so that should be right.

I get this in my error_log when I refresh the page that runs the CGI
script that uses the sub:

Apache::Reload: Checking mtime of Hybride/Projects.pm
Subroutine listProjects redefined at D:/htdocs/Hybride/Projects.pm line
33.
Subroutine validProject redefined at D:/htdocs/Hybride/Projects.pm line
49.
Subroutine getImage redefined at D:/htdocs/Hybride/Projects.pm line 68.
Subroutine getProjectAbbreviation redefined at
D:/htdocs/Hybride/Projects.pm line 92.
Apache::Reload: process 2392 reloading Hybride/Projects.pm

I believe those warnings are normal since the module is being reloaded
and the subs are being replaced in memory, right? So that tells me that
the module is reloaded. However, the old code is still being used.

> However, your code here looks pretty vanilla and seems like
> it should be working fine with Reload.

I agree. Is there anything else I can check to make sure I'm not missing
anything obvious?

Thank you,

J-S