Perrin,

> > use Hybride::Projects qw(getImage <other imports>);
>
> I think that's the problem.  You are creating an alias to the sub
here,
> and when it gets reloaded the alias is still pointing to an old
version.

Actually, I just saw that the sub is exported in the EXPORT section of
the Projects module, not the EXPORT_OK section, and is imported with

use Hybride::Projects;

Sorry about that, my mistake... But the sub is still not getting
reloaded.

> Try doing a fully-qualified sub call instead of importing.

Err, that would actually be a pretty massive change to my codebase.
Changing all the <somesub> calls to Hybride::Module::<somesub> would be
a pain, not to mention too much typing. There has to be another
solution, isn't there?

Thanks,

J-S