A while ago I attended an interesting talk by Stas at the Vancouver pm.  The
idea of building an SMTP server using mod_perl was mentioned and the task kind
of appealed to me, so here's my first attempt at it.  Note that it uses
Apache::TieBucketBrigade, which is my attempt at making bucket brigades look
like IO::Handles.  This may or may not be a good idea; I'd appreciate some
feedback.

BTW, I'm trying to figure out how to test both of these modules using
Apache::Test, but I'm not having a lot of luck.  Any pointers would be
helpfull.

thanks, and enjoy my sketchy code ;)

code can be found here: http://search.cpan.org/~mock/

mock