Geoffrey Young wrote:

By commenting on Apache::TieBucketBrigade I was trying to
reserve that or a similar namespace for the modperl core. So later there
would be no collision/confusion.

oh, I didn't get that from your comment. anyway, if something like that ever makes it into core it probably ought to be in the APR namespace, so I guess we're safe :)

Yup, which also shows that the Apache::TieBucketBrigade name is a wrong name, since it's an APR feature and not Apache's one.

But if it's already implemented, nothing stops us from putting it into the core as it is (in perl) and then port it to C when we get time. Or may be 'mock' will want to do that ;)