On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Randy Kobes wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Ron Savage wrote:
>
> > Server Version: Apache/2.0.50 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_15-dev Perl/v5.8.4
> [ ... ]
> > After perl Makefile.PL I get:
> > Can't locate Apache/Build.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib
> > C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
> > lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm line 33.
>
>    Just to elaborate - which package (and version) were you
> building when this occurred?

I understand now this was with the Apache-Test distribution
itself. A new version (1.19) was just uploaded:
  http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/G/GO/GOZER/
Could you try this one to see if you get the same problem?
I just tried it and it seemed to work OK.

If you still get the same problem, do you have a
   $PERL\site\lib\Apache\TestConfigData.pm
installed in your Perl tree? If so, does moving it out of
the way, and then building Apache-Test, work? In building
Apache-Test you should then be taken through a dialogue
asking you where your Apache executable is located (if it
can't find it), but this information should then be saved to
Apache::TestConfigData, which gets installed for future use.

--
best regards,
randy