Hi,

please accept my apologies for spamming this list - I need to get mod_perl up
and running quickly and will be more quiet in the future.

The README of Apache::DBI tells me to configure mod_perl using

  perl Makefile.PL PERL_CHILD_INIT=1 PERL_AUTHEN=1 PERL_AUTHZ=1
                   PERL_CLEANUP=1 PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS=1

But I only find a reference to those callbacks in the mod_perl 1 documentation.
Are these callbacks automatically activated in mod_perl 2?

I just installed Apache::DBI right away and included

PerlModule Apache::DBI

in httpd.conf. Everything works - but how can I know if Apache::DBI really
keeps my database connection alive?

Thanks,

Jan
--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a Perl script. -
Programming Perl