Hi,

I afraid this is a naive question but here it goes:

I've fixed a lot of old CGI scripts over the past year and all new stuff to work in our MP2 environment and everything seems to be running excellent -- I mean GREAT, really.

We now use:

        <Location /scripts/>
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
                PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
                Options +ExecCGI
        </Location>

My question is this:

Instead of using MP2 syntax, etc, we're still using:

    print "Content-type: $type\n\n";
    print "blah";

and in sending redirects, we use stuff like:

    print "Location: $url\n\n";

Is this a problem or is it just bad style?

What reasons are there to continue our port to use  the correct response handler syntax, etc?

This is an excellent group - Thanks a lot for all the help.