Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Iosif Fettich <ifett...@netsoft.ro> wrote:
I've ommited printing headers explicitely :(

HTTP won't work without headers.

Have to see when and how I should do this; simply inserting a

$r->content_type( 'text/html' );

before my

$r->print( $content );

seems to be a NOOP..

Nope, it's not a NOOP.  Maybe you're setting it too late.

You may also want to have a look at this previous thread :
http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl&m=123072345912551&w=2

In the second or third message, there is a paragraph by Rainer Jung which explains why setting the Content-Type may sometimes appear as not working. There is also later on a solution.

This does not mean that what Perrin says above is wrong.
Apparently, with the Content-Type header, timing is really of the essence.