To: "mod_perl list" <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:04 PM
Subject: FreeBSD 7.2, mod_perl2 & Apache2::Cookie (libapreq2)

Hello,

Does anyone have the combination of FreeBSD 7.2, Apache2.2, mod_perl2
and libapreq2 all installed and working fine?

My web-hoster is having exterme difficulties getting this set up. The
Apache2.so is
rife with undefined symbols that they cannot resolve. Simply making a call
to the cookie jar and the process segfaults.

Any help most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Joe Niederberger