I've been using apache2/mod_perl2 on FreeBSD for years. Currently using 6.3 and 7.2. Installing from ports should work fine, but I prefer to install separate versions of apache2 and mod_perl2 from source. Haven't had a problem installing either of those in sometime. Installing libapreq2 on FreeBSD requires some special options, like passing --with-expat=/usr/local to configure and using gmake.

-Glenn
Hello,

Does anyone have the combination of FreeBSD 7.2, Apache2.2, mod_perl2
and libapreq2 all installed and working fine?

My web-hoster is having exterme difficulties getting this set up. The
Apache2.so is
rife with undefined symbols that they cannot resolve. Simply making a call
to the cookie jar and the process segfaults.

Any help most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Joe Niederberger