From: "Fred Moyer" <f...@redhotpenguin.com>

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com> wrote:
> 2011/7/11 Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com>:
>> Under Ubuntu 10.04, is it possible to install mod_perl for 2 versions of
>> Perl for the same Apache?
>
> Just install another apache. It's pretty simple to compile apache and
> mod_perl against your own perl, and it avoids needing to put a bunch
> of custom stuff in your httpd.conf to specify library paths, etc.

But you will likely want to compile Apache with the
--with-included-apr so that it uses the included apr libraries and not
those provided by Ubuntu.

Thanks for the suggestion. What's the problem with the one provided by Ubuntu?

Will it be used by default if I will compile Apache, or it won't be used at all?

Thanks.