On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Whit Blauvelt wrote:

>  Will this product use it in a way that it can be incorporated into a
>  custom-compiled Apache? The best product for many uses would put the
>  minimum wrapping around RSA's stuff needed to have them consider it a
>  valid license, and preserve the user's access to the maximal amount of
>  code in the freeware tradition - and most importantly, it should allow the
>  immediate upgrade of Apache as soon as a new version is released (which
>  would probably require immediately-available compiled modules over the Net
>  for registered customers?). If Mark's product is something less than that,
>  I hope someone else is pursuing this business plan.

Unfortunately, the source isn't included at this time.  I'm going to
re-read the license closer as its not that clear on what can be
distributed and what can't.  If it turns out I can distribute it, there
will be an announcement to registered users.

There will be upgrades made available as soon as new versions of mod_ssl
and apache are available.  They will be downloadable from my web site.

It will be available for RedHat at first (and come with the full version
of RedHat), but it will be  ported to other UNIXes soon.

Mark