Hi,
I see where ssl_engine_io.c sucks in POST request data from Apache,
however, I am looking for how the data gets back into the BUFF code,
as described below. Anybody know where to look?

>From ssl_engine_io.c:

 * We cannot simply suck in the data via an SSL_read-based loop because of
 * HTTP chunking. Instead we _have_ to use the Apache API for this step
which
 * is aware of HTTP chunking. So the trick is to suck in the pending request
 * data via the Apache API (which uses Apache's BUFF code and in the
 * background mod_ssl's I/O glue code) and re-inject it later into the
Apache
 * BUFF code again. This way the data flows twice through the Apache BUFF,
of
 * course.

Thanks,
Stuart Zakon