On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Henrik Bentel wrote:

> Now, all my ssl configuration is under my secure virtual host, such that it
> applies to everything. However, I have quite a bit static content(images,
> css, javascript.,...) which doesn't need to be very secure. I somewhat only
> want to secure my dynamic content.

If I understand your question correctly, what you're wanting is to have
some web page that's served up with https, but to have the images on that
page be served by regular http.  You could do that, but every browser I
know of will throw a security warning in that case.  You can't mix secure
and non-secure content in the same document.

Does that answer your question?

--Cliff