Hi all,

I have setup a SunOne App server in linux and Apache HTTP Server  with
Open SSL for users to access it.

When access the application and try to upload a file in one
functionality module of the application, some problems encountered:

1.  If users access our server via https://.... through the web
server, it fails to upload.  Backend source encountered
NullPointerException when accessing the FileItem requested.

2.  But if users access our server via http://... through the web
server, there is no that problem.

Hence I think there should be something wrong with the request parsing
 through https.

Any advice/clue to check where or how to solve it is greatly
appreciated.   Thanks in advance.

Apache ver:
Server version: Apache/2.0.55
Server built:   Apr  6 2006 11:33:34