Cliff,

I have reset the timeout to 600, but the problem remains.  I wonder
whether it's the timeout problem because the problem appears
immediately after presssing Upload!

Sometimes the problem is "Page can't be displayed; sometimes it is
what I mentioned at the very beginning that file can't been uploaded.

I found that the error I attached:
[Thu Apr 20 17:00:54 2006] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1523): OpenSSL: I/O
error, 5 bytes expected to read on BIO#81d9850 [mem: 81e6f20]
[Thu Apr 20 17:00:54 2006] [info] (70007)The timeout specified has
expired: SSL input filter read failed.

IS logging everywhere from times to times in the ssl-error_log even
the page for loading is loaded successfully.

The strangest thing is sometimes nothing is logged in error log when
uploading file.  It just display "Page can't be displayed".  Seems ssl
has done nothing.

If really have to come down to recompile in maintainer mode and
attache a debugger, would you please kindly advice and describe the
brief guides on how to do this?  I am not familiar with it.

Thanks.

Ken