On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 10:23:24AM +0800, Ken Chen wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> I have reset the timeout to 600, but the problem remains.  I wonder
> whether it's the timeout problem because the problem appears
> immediately after presssing Upload!
>
> Sometimes the problem is "Page can't be displayed; sometimes it is
> what I mentioned at the very beginning that file can't been uploaded.

There are a few things you need to check if you're having problems with
MSIE:

1) make sure you are using the shmcb session cache

2) make sure you have prevented use of persistent connections, with a
statement like:

BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

in the SSL vhost.

3) if you are using an SSL->HTTP reverse proxy, then (2) will not be
taking effect properly, and you'll need to apply this patch:

http://people.apache.org/~jorton/httpd-2.0.54-ssltrans.patch

joe