Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your advice.

Now seems when uploading big file has problem in ssl.  When I upload a
3K image file, it's ok.  But when I upload a 35K image file.  It
failed.

Is there any place to set the cache/buffer?  Or I have to set
SSLSessionCache and SSLSessionCacheTimeout?

By the way, I don't understand why to use openssl s_client and issue a
GET request?  I am uploading file.  Isn't it a POST request?  Can you
have a brief sample how to test?

Thanks in advance.

Ken