Cliff:

It's been set as the default one: 300.

I wonder how many I need to set, say possibly my application has the
functionality of uploading attachment, max 2.5MB.

I have tried to search everywhere for solution for the same problem
(ssl_engine_io.c OpenSSL: I/O error).  I surprisingly found that many
people have ever encountered this (page can't be displayed) too,
although mostly in IE 5.  But it claims to set the session cache,
KeepAlive, etc.

FYI, I surprisingly found that sometimes, it's find after I clearing
my IE's cache before connecting to app, maybe it's really related to
the network speed and timeout setting?

Anyway, thank you very much for your detail, kindly and prompt reply.
I should try tomorrow when backing to work.  =)

Ken