* Marco Marongiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-12-19 19:21]:
> But... well, I'll say in italian: "Cio` che hai in piu` non ti
> impoverisce"; I don't have a good translation in english, but
> it could sound like "things you got and don't need don't make
> you poor".

And that is exactly the reason why I agree with Dave here.  "It
has more features than I need" is never a good reason not to use
something. "It makes getting my task done more complex than it
has to be" - that would be a good reason. But it isn't the case
here.

I discovered time and again that the most popular modules on CPAN
are useful and popular exactly because they can do MUCH more than
anyone needs, but are still easy to use for simple tasks.

Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."