> > Actually, I think he reinvented Time::Seconds, which is part of
> > the Time::Piece distro.
No guys, Time::Seconds doesn't give the same answer my module does. Time::Seconds
converts seconds entirely in minutes or hours or
days or etc. For example, it says that 7341 seconds are:
2,03916 hours
122,35 minutes
0,08 days
etc.

I really Think i should extend Time::Seconds instead of publishing a new module, but i
couldn´t contatc the authors of that module.

Time::Duration addresses the same calculation i'm doing, but the way it gives the
answer is not that good.

i think i'gonna talk with DateTime group a litle bit, they are more inserted in this
context.

thank you all,
bruno negrao.