I've personally noticed that a lot of modules use an Easy subspace to
show it's an interface or ability that's stripped down and made simple
for you. I think this would be your emphasis. That you haven't written
a new framework, but present an easy way to use the existing ones.
For example: IO::Pty::Easy which uses IO::Pty.

Maybe a different keyword you would be interested (which seems
popular) is *::Simple. For example: CGI::Simple (which uses CGI.pm),
SVK::Simple (which uses SVK.pm).

This is just how it would seem to me if I were looking for a simple
exception handler that makes using exceptions easier.