* Lutz Gehlen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-06-28 13:55]:
> The module uses the package Exception::Class::EasyThrow
> but I don't know if this is really a good name.

It seems fairly reasonable to me. Putting it inside the
Exception::Class:: namespace seems better than not; but
once you accept that, the problem is that any name you
pick is inevitably going to be quite long.

The only suggestion that occurs to me is the File::Spec
vs File::Spec::Functions precedent, which would suggest
Exception::Class::Functions for your module.