Speaking of Potters, I know where there is a Potter 15 that hasn't moved
in two years that I know of. It doesn't have a for sale sign on it, but
might be available. Although I can't imagine anyone on this list who
would be interested, perhaps there might be some Potter fanatics lurking
out there? It is in NE Missouri, at Mark Twain Lake. Hull #989

It doesn't look too bad for a boat that has just been sitting uncovered
and unused for that long.

The manager of the RV lot it is sitting on offered to provide the name
and number of the owner. He hasn't seen him for years. His son uses the
place and is a bass fisherman.

Send me a note off list if you are interested, and I'll see what I can
dig up for you.

Howard

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for the welcome!  The CB on my Potter seems to be in good shape
> beyond pulling it out and repainting it.  Good luck with your own
> project!
>
> Steve Tyree


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to