Welcome Steve!

My Admirable is named Debbie so we have a lot in common!

My M-15 has been repaired at some point in time.  Two circular plates have been 
installed on either side of the centerboard trunk, near the top.  I wish they had used 
a removable plate.  These are removable, but I need a phillips screwdriver to remove 
them.  There is also an indication of work done on either side of the keel just below 
where the keel joins the hull.  There are circles of "new" colored fiberglass about 
the size of a half dollar.  I assume the centerboard pin was replaced at some time in 
the past.  A worn pin �bushing� seems to be a common problem among older boats and one 
that can be repaired in a straightforward manner.  This may or may not be your 
situation.

I do not think I get water in through he hull, but the hatch is suspect in a downpour. 

Howard - the Midwest Rendezvous sounds good!

Steve R.
M-15 #119
Lexington, KY

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hello Montgomery Folks!


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to