Thank you -  that's very kind, and I would like to take you up on your
offer:
Giles Morris
5036 N 25th Street
Arlington VA 22207


-----Original Message-----
From: Conbert H Benneck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 5:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member


Giles,

I've been a fan of "MESSING ABOUT IN BOATS", a publication that is
printed every two weeks, and covers a wide spectrum of topics:  from
model sailboats, rowing, sailing, rebuilding old boats, to yarns and
poetry.

A fun publication, with not a glossy ad for the economy $400,000 cruiser,
that fully equipped will cost $600,000!

If you'd like to see a copy, send me your mailing address and when I
finish with my latest issue, I'll forward it to you.

Connie
________________________________________________________________
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to