Thanks for the note Connie! Actually, I own a West Wight Potter 15, but I'm a big fan of the M-15 and M-17. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoy your boat so much.
I have aspirations of making an off-shore passage one of these days, and I thing the M-boats would best suit my circumstances. Do you happen to know what the range of stability is on these boats, or do you know of a source of info that might have this information?
Happy Holidays
Steve Tyree, WWP-15 Amy Ann
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member TOMMYVAL
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Steve_McClellan
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member christi995
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member scgray
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Steve R .
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member IDCLLC
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Howard A
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Conbert H Benneck
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Conbert H Benneck
- RE: M_Boats: New MSOG member Morris, Giles
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member IDCLLC
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member AirEvacLen
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Conbert H Benneck
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member IDCLLC
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member IDCLLC
- Re: M_Boats: New MSOG member Conbert H Benneck
