|
Lots of interesting
discussion.
I have found a boom
mounted block with cleat and will probably try it. I'll probably leave the
present blocks and cleat for when I single hand.
I'll report the
results. I'll send pictures if there is a way to do
so.
Ken Abrahams, M15,
Petite Fleur, Lake Charles, La
|
- RE: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Smith, Tom
- Re: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 rc2222
- Re: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Joe Kidd
- M_Boats: M17 Tongue-Positioned Mast-C... Honshells
- RE: M_Boats: M17 Tongue-Positione... Roberta & Mark Dvorscak
- M_Boats: M17 Tongue-Positione... Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: M17 Tongue-... Howard Audsley
- M_Boats: M17 Tongue-... Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Steve R
- RE: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Smith, Tom
- RE: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Ken Abrahams
- RE: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Smith, Tom
- Re: M_Boats: Main Sheet Leads M15 Ken Abrahams
