One more possibility: The LED Light.com offers self contained, small-boat
nav light sets.

See   http://www.theledlight.com/markerlights.html

Each bow light and the white stern light run 100+ hours on three AA alkaline
batteries. The stern light could be rigged as an anchor light as well.


-- 
David Fann

Montgomery 17 Dulcibella




On 8/20/02 12:36 PM, "Smith, Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And my thanks to everyone who weighed in on the portable lights.  I wasn't
> aware I didn't need running lights at night, but if I'm caught out, I would
> certainly prefer to have them.  I'll check out the WM stuff, and look at all
> the other suggestions as well.  Thanks again everybody.  T
> 
> Tom Smith & Jane Van Winkle
> Sandpoint, Idaho
> M15-345, Chukar
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Conbert H Benneck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 8:20 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: Lights for a juiceless M15
> 
> 
> Thanks for all your responses to my battery selection problem and all
> your excellent inputs and ideas.
> 
> Now you're going to make me work sorting out all the pros and cons of the
> various suggestions!
> 
> But thanks again for expanding my horizon and widening the palette of
> choices.
> 
> Connie
> 
> M15  #400 LEPPO
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to