Hey...if you get a whole bunch of blocks you could keep the rigging and
raise the whole deck. That way you could have standing headroom in the cabin
too! All in a 15 foot boat!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: M_Boats: Mast Base Block for Bimini


> I am thinking of putting a block of wood under the mast base bracket to
raise the boom, and have more headroom under a bimini.  I would need new
shrouds, a new forestay and a tether to hold down the tack of the jib.  Plus
some long bolts to fasten the bracket through the wooden block.
>
> Am I missing anything here?
>
> Are there any reasons not to do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve R.
> M-15 #119
> Lexington, KY
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to