Bill K.,

Doesn't the original forestay simply slide down the the center hole of the
plastic luft?

Clarence Andrews
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: roller furling for my new Montgomery 17?


> Mike, I just purchased the CDI FF2 flexible furler for my M-17. I haven't
> installed it yet since it requires a new forestay, at least for my model.
It has
> been strongly recommended  to me by three other M-17 owners. If you so
decide,
> the best price that I found is offered by the sail Warehouse. I bought it
> elsewhere before I learned of Sail Warehouse, who's catalog I received
just
> yesterday.
>
> www.thesailwarehouse.com        831 646-5346.
>
> Don't be spooked by the luft uncoiling process. I uncoiled it easily by
> myself and it straightened itself out in a few days on my cold baement
floor.
>
> Bill K
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to