Yes, I'm buying one. The one pictured is the one they built for me. It is
72" overall, same as my current rudder. There is a hole through the
bottom of the top pintle for a keeper pin to be inserted after being
installed in the gudgeon to keep it from popping out, again, same as my
current rudder. 

The knob is for tensioning. 

Larry

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:50:59 GMT "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> 
> This looks like a nice accessory.
> The rudder looks shorter to me, I wonder if it is and how that will 
> effect performance. Also, it does not use the 1/2" rod as the G + P. 
> I wonder if the rudder will dislodge with simply those two small 
> pintles.
> Are you going to pop for one Larry?
> 
> Bones
> 
> ___________________________________________________________________
> Speed up your surfing with Juno SpeedBand.
> Now includes pop-up blocker!
> Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.juno.com/surf to sign up today!
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to