On 10-06-02 12:14 PM, Stevan Little wrote:
Primary key and foreign key are meaningless to Moose because that is not
how objects connect to one another, that is how you imply relationships
in a RDB. I think perhaps you're too stuck in RDB thinking, keys are
most certainly not a requirement for a decent persistence solution. This
is also less an issue of Moose and more an issue of the impedance
mismatch between OO and RDB, which at this point seems like a unsolvable
problem.

I could reply by saying you're too stuck in OO thinking.

Meta-data is still data and MVC can be applied to it. I want a tool that I can apply a DBA view and an OO-programmer view to a meta-data model.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.