On 17 June 2010 08:51, Chris Prather wrote:

> On Jun 16, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Dexter Tad-y  wrote:
>
> > Hi Stevan,
> >
> > Can you suggest an alternative namespace for this? I'll try to come up
> with another name for the project.
> >

> What's wrong with just DataMapper?
>
> -Chris

This raises something that I've been thinking about lately. When can one use
a Top Level namespace? I've written a Moose-based app - not a module - which
I think others might be interested in, but haven't submitted it to CPAN
because it doesn't use the TopLevel::SubLevel convention. But neither does
Catalyst or Dancer or Mojolicious or ..... etc.... What are the
conventions/rules around this?

Dan