I haven't watched HOSTEL.  I saw WOLF CREEK and it was
enough.  There is a certain artistry to scaring people
and I thought HIGH TENSION had those elements and was
gory as hell.  Okay the script wasn't the best but
neither were the others. The music, sound design, and
camera work were exceptional. It was a scary, bloody
ride.

What I don't like is when they are too disturbing.
It's not scary, gory, or the violence that bugs me,
it's the disturbing part.  I don't think it's
necessary.  We've got enough disturbing things in
reality.

I know one thing:  travel doesn't seem like a safe
thing to do according to these movies:  Wolf Creek and
Hostel.  Next they'll make a movie about the canibal
guy in Germany and human sacrafices in Mexico.

Toochis