  From: Freedom Lover<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay is now hiding bidder screen-names!

  I noticed that, but I don't think it's necessarily a good idea.  I mostly buy
and if I want something a friend of mine is bidding on, I'll sometimes let it
go (depends on the piece, of course).  Of course, the sellers will say this is
bad for business and they're right.  I still liked the option of standing aside
for a bud.

  Andrea