joe,

just because you chose to list items on ebay for sale or up for bid doesnt mean they WILL sell. ebay doesn't guarantee that items will be bid on. (i am not defending ebay's current new policies here, by the way).

i have put items on ebay (as have thousands of others) that did not sell or get bid on. this is not ebay's fault. simply stated.... nobody wanted what you were offering--plain and simple.

jeff