WHEN CHECKING A TRADING PARTNER, I BELIEVE THAT IS IS IMPORTANT TO SEE THE
FEEDBACK LEFT FOR OTHERS.  Often, very insightful.

Not so insightful now under the new system with sellers being unable to leave
anything but positive feedback. eBay has also warned sellers that they will be
committing a policy violation if the leave "false positives" ie a seller who
leaves a positive feedback but with a comment like "warning - non paying
bidder". eBay has said that comments like these will be removed and violations
could result in suspension.

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg