And you Michael, how often have *you* ACTUALLY left negative feedback and
the reasons.

Just curious.

Me, I left only a couple of negs since 1998 for reasons of which I no longer
recall.

That's not to say I haven't been disappointed, or misled, buy an item
received, but have always been able to communicate with the seller to
resolve the transaction with either money returned, an replacement item, or
(in one case) credit on future auctions. That's happened a dozen or so
times.

And as a seller I found the best way to retain good relationships, and a
solid customer base, was to let the buyer keep the item they were
disappointed with and return all the money, including shipping. No questions
asked. That happened maybe 5 times over the years. It was amazing that after
I gave them that option, the item in question was no longer quite so
disappointing.

pj
bigtownfilmposters.us