personally I just like (no LOVE) movies.
Dont care where they come from, what the budget, if I like it or LOVE it thats
it.
Ive only worked on ONE feature, many shorts, the feature was so far below whats
considered low budget, or even shoestring apparently. Nobody was paid, costs
were physical, as a producer of the pic I was told $30K, but i suspect a lot
less in hindsight.
A friend of mine made a feature for $1K Aussie, and they managed to make a good
profit from it in DVD sales (released world wide)
Again, everyone worked free.

Now both above are NOT masterpieces, I enjoy them for what they are.

Like I enjoy reading both GREAT NOVELS and TRASHY PULP, so too I enjoy a GREAT
FILM and a FUN PIECE OF TRASH.

Its mediocre that I get bored with.

Aloha from OZ,

Ari