Bonuses should be earned like anything else.

Bonuses should be payed BY THOSE who benefit from the superior work produced as you suggested, Sue.

HOWEVER! The bailout is being payed by ALL OF US, not just by the stockholders so ZEEERO dollars should go to paying ANY bonuses.

If any of these guys want a bonus, give 'em my number and tell 'em to come see me.

I got their bonuses...

Patrick Michael