From: MoPo List  On Behalf Of Franc
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Cinevent--No Haggle Zone?

Dealers must have known that I was upset by te smelly rooms, so they treated
me kindly allowed me to haggle. I didn;t notice any difference this year in
connection with the pricing and the bargaining. Volume is the key. I
personally get pissed off when someone wants to buy one $25 item and offers
me $20 or even $23.  FRANC