MessageHaggling is better than sex.
A really good haggle IS better than sex.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Burns
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Cinevent--No Haggle Zone?

  Well, forgive me for being completely out-of-touch with the lifestyles of the
rich and famous....

  I didn't realize it was "poor form" to try to get a better deal. I also
didn't know there was a dollar threshold that makes haggling "acceptable." From
what other dealers have told me they DO build wiggle room into all prices--even
on the less pricey items--knowing people like to bargain.

  I'm certainly out of my league with you guys. (read high rollers)

  ...and we wonder why we can't get younger (read that, less financially
solvent) people interested in our hobby...

  Sheesh, Franc you certainly have a knack for always saying just the right
thing. I wanna party with you.

  Scott
  MoPo List Owner