Don't take me so serious. There are no poster shows where I am so I sell at
antique shows. The Roger Rabbit guy was serious that his poster must be worth
allot because he liked it. And I know the 99% I mention really don't have a
clue what posters are worth. I personally don't think poster collectors are
nuts, well a little bit. Nor do I think great art investors are nuts. I think
anybody can spend there money how they want.

If I had enough excess money, I would be bidding on the hundred thousand dollar
posters, and million dollar art. I might even buy a $50,000 pair of spurs.
Then you would all think I am really nuts.

My point is, it is pointless to presume that all people think the same. And the
reality is there isn't a vast majority of people who buy movie posters over a
$1000. Just as there aren't allot of people out there to buy $50,000 spurs, but
there out there. Most people think they are nuts, but I don't. Sure the Roger
Rabbit example is far out there, but the Gone With the Wind example could
happen. To tell people what they should or shouldn't spend or how much they
should sell their items according to you or what the last few have sold for is
not right (unless you use Obama's price Czar).

Brek