Richard
I can quantify it even better than Bruce's "very slim"

during the last 3 years, we have shipped about 4000 packages
about 20% of them went overseas

during those 3 years, we did lost one (1) package going to Europe
it was rather inexpensive, and of course - we just refunded or credited the buyer - as we always do

so either the odds of a package getting lost (when well packaged as both Bruce and myself package) are 3999-1 as measured by the total number of shipped packages or approximately 799-1 as measured by the approximately 800 packages we shipped overseas.

I'd say that the odds of 2 packages getting lost to overseas buyers from a seller who shipped what I believe has to have been considerably fewer packages than myself is incredibly long.

If the accused Al shipped 800 packages overseas as I have, the math would look something like 800/1 x 799/1 or approximately 639,000 to 1.

I find it more likely that any seller claiming such a high loss rate didn't ship the packages at all and just kept the money with the nefarious intention of keeping the money AND the posters

Rich