Look I have not and am not selling anything on ebay anymore or retail anywhere.
I'm not going to do this again with you guys. its all been gone over before to
DEATH. I wish I had said nothing but I'm sick of seeing Rich spout off nonsense
on here. He has nothing to do with me. My name should not even be coming out of
his mouth. He claims he has no dealing with me which is bullshit and I'm tired
of his bullshit like he bought out a warehouse owned by MIRAMAX. Its bullshit.

As far as foul mouth it's only foul when I do it right guys.I mean Im sure when
you go to the movie you all complain because people could not possibly speak
like this. Unless you only watch G rated movies. Do you all send Scorsese and
Tarantino protest letters because of the foul mouths. I did not think so.
As Rich said I'm a fave target here. You guys just don't like the fact that I
am not going to set here and let you spout BS. Not all of you, some of you have
legit complaints against me. But Rich sure as hell did not and he's nothing but
a windbag.

The posters were sent. I'm not shipping from Vegas or wherever. I shipped from
TAMPA FL one of the most BUSY USPS hubs there are. Way more postage goes
through here then most places. Not an excuse. Fact. I've received back plastic
bags of goop that had labels on them that I have no ideal what happened. I've
gotten back empty packages. I've had numerous packages opened by customs here
to see what was being sent. That's just how the mail works here. Or use too its
has been quite a while since I have used the USPS.

Now I'm off. When the PEANUT starts spouting in I'm outta here. I mean this is
a guy who had the brilliant idea to see if Martin Scorsese would endorse his
site. Are you kidding??? Scorsese probably has your name filed under Travis
Bickel or  Rupert Pupkin!!!!!!

AL